Terms and Conditions
1. A deposit on a major credit card is required for all reservations. Reservation is not confirmed until deposit and service agreement is received. Balance will be billed to customer’s credit card upon completion of job. A 20% gratuity and 8% STC is charged on all reservations.
2. Deposits are non-refundable. In the event that Chauffeur Services is unable to start a job due to circumstances beyond our control, deposit will be refunded in full.
3. Availability of limousine past reserved time is not guaranteed. Chauffeur Services provides a 5 minute grace period on all reservations. After 5 minutes customer accepts responsibility for overtime charges incurred.
4. The use of any illegal substance is prohibited in the limousines. The possession or consumption of alcohol by any passenger under the age of 21 is prohibited. Any breach of this policy will result in immediate termination of services and payment due in full for entire reservation. In this instance, driver may terminate services immediately or return customers to the point of initial pickup.
5. Customer accepts financial responsibility for any and all damages resulting from improper use of the vehicle and its contents, including but not limited to audio/video equipment, lighting, exterior and interior components including upholstery. Repairs for damages may be billed to customer’s credit card.
6. Proactive measures are taken to return all items left in our automobiles. Chauffeur Services. is not responsible for items left in our automobiles.
7. Chauffeur Services. Reserve the rights to charge a cleanup fee of not less than $100 for excessive mess or spillage to the credit card on file. Smoking is not permitted in any limousine and is also subject to a minimum $100 fee to the credit card on file.
8. Chauffeur Services cannot be held responsible for mechanical problems, inclement weather, route traveled, or other uncontrollable circumstances including those resulting in the inability to start a job at its scheduled time or complete a job in its entirety or at its scheduled finish time. In the event that the requested vehicle cannot be provided, Chauffeur services may provide a vehicle of equal or greater capacity or combination of automobiles at its discretion.
9. Unless otherwise stated, customer accepts financial responsibility for all tolls, parking, and other related charges incurred during the reservation.
10. Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet.
11. For bus jobs balances to be paid 48 hours before the beginning of the run.
12. Checks only accepted for amounts over 5 thousand dollars and must be paid in full.
13. Tolls or permits, parking will be paid by the client.
14. Driver hotel room may be required when the driver is off duty in excess of 6 hours.
15. All overnight charters require that the group provide driver hotel accommodations.
16. A 25% deposit is due 14 days after booking date for each coach.
17. Full payment is due 30 days prior to departure date, either by credit card or cashier’s check.
18. Cancellations received within 30 days of departure will incur a minimum cancellation fee of $200 or 25%, whichever is greater.